The International Programmes Office (IPO) of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) announces to the information of students the call for nominations for the spring semester exchange in March 2024 at Hochschule Darmstadt (h_da), Germany.
Attached, please find the fact sheet and additional materials about the exchange programme.
To be considered for nomination for this programme, interested applicants should download and submit the :
- complete Outbound Exchange Information Form together with a CV
- Letter of Motivation (max of 500 words)
- Passport biodata page, and Academic Transcript.
All application documents should be merged into one pdf document (named with this format “Nomination_FullName_h_da_2024”) and submitted to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as h_da_Nomination_FullName.
- Nomination Deadline: 2nd October, 2023
- Application Deadline: 1st November, 2023
For further information, contact the International Programmes Office via email@example.com